Best of Kent: EuroGyro

BBQ wings at EyroGyro, who won first place for best drunk food. EuroGyro also hosts karaoke and stand-up nights throughout the week.

1. EuroGyro

This bar food spot is a great fix for all of your late night cravings. Open until 3:30 a.m., the menu is stacked with gyros, pizza, wings, jojos and pasta dishes. Stephen Plotts, a driver and event planner, said the three most popular items are pizza, wings and chicken tenders. During popular holidays and events at Kent, like Fake Paddy’s Day and graduation, there are lines out the door, Plotts said. 

Euro offers a bunch of different deals, but its Power hour on Friday nights from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. bring in a large crowd. The bar sells $1 beers and $2 shots during the hour. It also has open mic comedy nights and live music.

1. Guy’s Pizza

Best of Kent: Guy's Pizza

Guy's Pizza, located at 146 S. Water Street, won second best drunk food. As they are located close to the bars, they often attract the midnight crowds.

Hidden between bars and restaurants downtown, Guy’s Pizza offers $1 slices. Customers can pick cheese or pepperoni for their late night snack. Located close to Barfly, 157 Lounge and Water Street, the pizza place is definitely a stop on a night out in Kent. 

1. Taco Bell

An age old classic, Taco Bell offers college students a cheap, late night option. Open until 4 a.m. and a further walk from the bars, Taco Bell has a wide selection from its $1 menu to quesaritos and crunchwrap supremes.