There are 24 coronavirus-related deaths in Portage County, with 180 total cases and 49 hospitalizations. The Ohio Department of Health reported there are 509 deaths and 12,919 cases of the coronavirus, with 2,653 hospitalizations.
Roll over each county in the maps to see the number of cases and death counts.
- Kent State to continue on-campus activities, living spaces, food options during fall semester
- Governor requires masks for residents of 7 hard-hit counties
- Kent State Panhellenic Council has sororities switch to virtual recruitment
- Design Innovation Initiative moves forward in development of personal protective equipment for frontline workers
- Kent State University Library: What to expect from the tallest building in Portage County this fall
- Kent Blossom Music Festival starts five week series