There are eight coronavirus-related deaths in Portage County, with 108 total cases and 27 hospitalizations. The Ohio Department of Health reported there are 193 deaths and 5,148 confirmed cases of the coronavirus, with 1,495 hospitalizations.
Roll over each county in the maps to see the number of cases and death counts.
- Bernie Sanders drops out of the 2020 race, clearing Joe Biden's path to the Democratic nomination
- China lifts 76-day lockdown on Wuhan as city reemerges from coronavirus crisis
- ANALYSIS: Roberts' unwavering, limited view of voting access seen in Supreme Court's Wisconsin ruling
- US Census Survey still receiving participants, deadline extended
- Kent businesses progress through COVID-19 pandemic