The MAC Tournament will go on without fans in attendance after recommendations from Governor Mike DeWine to minimize large gatherings. Only student-athlete family members, credentialed media, television and radio crews and official team party members will be permitted to attend. All tickets will be refunded as either credit to next year's tournament or a full refund. For coverage of Kent State's MAC Tournament performances, follow @TV2KSUsports on Twitter.
- Bernie Sanders drops out of the 2020 race, clearing Joe Biden's path to the Democratic nomination
- China lifts 76-day lockdown on Wuhan as city reemerges from coronavirus crisis
- ANALYSIS: Roberts' unwavering, limited view of voting access seen in Supreme Court's Wisconsin ruling
- US Census Survey still receiving participants, deadline extended
- Kent businesses progress through COVID-19 pandemic