The MAC Tournament will go on without fans in attendance after recommendations from Governor Mike DeWine to minimize large gatherings. Only student-athlete family members, credentialed media, television and radio crews and official team party members will be permitted to attend. All tickets will be refunded as either credit to next year's tournament or a full refund. For coverage of Kent State's MAC Tournament performances, follow @TV2KSUsports on Twitter.
- Kent State to continue on-campus activities, living spaces, food options during fall semester
- Governor requires masks for residents of 7 hard-hit counties
- Kent State Panhellenic Council has sororities switch to virtual recruitment
- Design Innovation Initiative moves forward in development of personal protective equipment for frontline workers
- Kent State University Library: What to expect from the tallest building in Portage County this fall
- Kent Blossom Music Festival starts five week series