There are 57 coronavirus-related deaths in Portage County, with 322 total cases and 75 hospitalizations. The Ohio Department of Health reported there are 2,131 deaths and 34,566 cases of the coronavirus, with 5,974 hospitalizations.
Roll over each county in the maps to see the number of cases and death counts.
- Pro Football Hall of Fame festivities canceled for first time in over 50 years
- Gov: New color-coded alert system can help Ohio fight virus
- Flashes forge ahead: Interim provost, vice president for enrollment management answer fall semester questions in Facebook live event
- 4 Toledo City Council members in custody amid bribery probe
- Evergreen Chinese Buffet changes floor plan to keep customers and employees safe during Covid-19
- Kent State graduate accomplishes goals one head at a time