TV2 postgame report: Famous Idaho Potato Bowl. Kent State was defeated by the University of Wyoming in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl 52-38.
“Not the outcome that we were looking for,” coach Sean Lewis said. “Obviously a really tough locker room when it ends that way, the finality of it all. You send out a great group of seniors that gave everything to Kent State. We came up short today.”
The Cowboys rushed for 404 yards, the most given up by the Kent State defense this season.
The Flashes are 1-6 this season when they allow 200+ yards rushing.
As featured on
- Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer plans to retire
- Women’s basketball drops another close conference game
- Kent State controls the tempo in a victory over Western Michigan
- Gymnastics tops predicted first-place conference finisher in close battle
- In a match full of overtime, wrestlers fall to Buffalo 27-9
- Tour guides threat to strike for higher pay and better treatment results in resolution with university admissions
- Virtual protest calls for safer COVID-19 protocols at Kent State, student-led coalition