The Office of International Programs and Education Abroad will be holding an I Heart Travel passport event during “I Heart Travel Week” Wednesday, February 14.

At the event, students representing five countries; India, South Korea, Italy, Chile and Germany, and will have short presentations on what people from these countries do to celebrate Valentine’s day.

The Germany and South Korea booths will be run by students who are a part of the German Club and Korean Culture Club on Kent State’s campus. The Italy booth will be run by Madeline Steward, a senior psychology major with a minor in Italian studies and nonprofit studies and the India booth will be run by Jessica Cassidy, a graduate liberal studies major with a concentration in South East Asian studies. The Chile booth will be run by Gabrielle Neffenger, a senior international relations and business spanish major.

During the event, students will travel from booth to booth with a passport. At the end, food will be provided from these countries.

The event will be held on the first floor of Bowman Hall from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Alissa Reyes is the international students reporter. Contact her at areyes5@kent.edu.