Kent State Police are investigating the defacing of a poetry display with the N-word near the university library. The incident was reported Tuesday by university staff members. Kent State informed the university community of the incident via email, stating "This act of vandalism comes from a place of hate, and Kent State will not tolerate it."
- Kent State to pause all distribution of the Johnson & Johnson vaccines
- Super Bowl MVP, Kent State quarterback Julian Edelman retires
- From number one in the nation to Kent State: Leah Pasqualetti makes her mark
- Q&A: Spring commencements and ceremonies
- Kent State professor conducts research to integrate computer science, biomedical data processing
- Randale Richmond selected as next director of athletics