0930 Business Admin building

Kent State’s online Masters of Business Administration (MBA) program ranked 20th in the nation and 7th regionally, according to BusinessStudent.com.

More than 100 students, career professionals and those already enrolled in online programs were surveyed.

According to the report, Kent State College of Business Administration, “The program’s accelerated, eight-week modules allow each student to get involved in the application of business subjects faster with the use of case studies.”

The report ranked the top 200 MBA online programs this year based on the accreditation, acceptance rate, student support and engagement and analyzing tuition.

83 percent of those surveyed said their biggest concern was the program tuition cost when applying to the MBA program.

Seven other Ohio universities were ranked including Cleveland State University which ranked 5th and the University of Cincinnati which ranked 10th.

Ohio University, Columbus State University, Wright State University and Ashland University were also ranked.

Sara Al Harthi is a general assignment reporter. Contact her salhart2@kent.edu.