Editor's Note: The original version has been updated to include a court date, name of the jail and a statement from the University.

Kent police arrested a man Friday for the several incidents that have been occurring at the sorority houses on Fraternity Circle. 

Steven Franzreb_red speedo guy

Photo of Steven Franzreb

Steven Franzreb, 43-year-old man from North Royalton, OH, was arrested without incident at approximately 10:30 p.m., according to a press release from Kent Police. 

With the help of the U.S. Marshals office, Kent Police learned the identity of the suspect Friday evening and obtained a warrant for his arrest, according to a press release from Kent Police. 

There are three reported incidents Franzreb was arrested in relation to. These include appearing at Delta Gamma’s house and Alpha Phi’s house twice. In all incidents a man is caught on a doorbell camera touching himself inappropriately. 

Franzreb was arrested in Broadview Heights, OH and is currently being held in the City of Kent Jail without bail. According to a press release from Kent Police, he will be in custody throughout the weekend and faces charges of menacing by stalking, a fourth degree felony. 

The University issued a statement saying "As our students return to campus from fall break, we hope this will give them peace of mind. The safety of our students and community members is our top priority."

His arraignment is set for Tuesday at 8:15 a.m. at the Kent Branch of the Portage County Municipal Court.

Contact Rachel Karas at rkaras1@kent.edu