Kent State students have been raising concerns about the university's dining partner Aramark since its arrival. TV2's Alex Manthey has the latest on why the Kent State community is angry.
- KSU, city of Kent release Halloween guidance
- Final Trump-Biden debate marked by clashes but less chaos
- JD Eicher is Living Through "History"
- Gluten-free students turn to new dining options during Prentice Café closure
- KSU, local hockey teams struggle with ice arena closure
- Masks go from medical safety to fashion statements