On Thursday, Governor Mike DeWine redesgnated Portage County as a red level 3 public health emergency. The City of Kent is also taking new precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 - Gianna DaPra has the details.
- Ohio Supreme Court candidates and the upcoming November election
- Kent State professors use cellphone data to study behavior and mental health during pandemic
- Melody Tankersley chosen to be Kent State senior vice president and provost
- White House holds swearing-in ceremony for Amy Coney Barrett
- Interim pass/fail policy extended through spring 2021 semester
- The isolation experience: Kent State students reflect on quarantine