It seems like just about every person in America has joined a Zoom meeting at one point over the last nine months - but how does working from home affect your mental health and relationships? TV2's Gianna DaPra investigated the phenomenon of "Zoom fatigue."
- Biden addresses nation's information crisis: We must 'defeat the lies'
- From Keystone XL to Paris Agreement, Joe Biden signals a shift away from fossil fuels
- Biden calls for racial justice in inaugural speech as civil rights leaders demand action
- Biden takes the helm as president: 'Democracy has prevailed'
- Biden targets Trump's legacy with first-day executive actions
- The Latest: Biden calls on Americans to overcome their divisions
- Tight security at capitols across the country as Joe Biden prepares for his inauguration