A group of republican lawmakers are filing felony charges against Governor Mike DeWine for restrictions he's enforced on Ohioans over the pandemic. TV2's Jenna Gobrecht breaks down the charges and how Kent State students feel the governor is handling things.
- Halloween guidance released, people from out of town discouraged from coming to Kent
- Final Trump-Biden debate marked by clashes but less chaos
- JD Eicher is Living Through "History"
- Gluten-free students turn to new dining options during Prentice Café closure
- KSU, local hockey teams struggle with ice arena closure
- Masks go from medical safety to fashion statements