Just over a year after he was caught stalking and harassing sororities on campus, Steven Franzreb was sentenced to therapy rather than jail time. TV2's Jenna Gobrecht spoke with students affected by the incident and a psychologist who explains why the judge chose probation over incarceration.
- KSU, city of Kent release Halloween guidance
- Final Trump-Biden debate marked by clashes but less chaos
- JD Eicher is Living Through "History"
- Gluten-free students turn to new dining options during Prentice Café closure
- KSU, local hockey teams struggle with ice arena closure
- Masks go from medical safety to fashion statements