With COVID-19 being an added concern this flu season, medical professionals are urging people to get the fu vaccine to avoid overwhelming hospitals. TV2's Gianna DaPra learned more about why it's important to get the flu shot.
- Ohio Supreme Court candidates and the upcoming November election
- Kent State professors use cellphone data to study behavior and mental health during pandemic
- Melody Tankersley chosen to be Kent State senior vice president and provost
- White House holds swearing-in ceremony for Amy Coney Barrett
- Interim pass/fail policy extended through spring 2021 semester
- The isolation experience: Kent State students reflect on quarantine