As a Jewish student, I have to raise an objection to the equation of anti-Semitism with anti-Zionism and attempts to quiet criticism of Israel.

All of us at the Kent State Student Center are devastated at the sudden death of John Goehler, senior associate director and head chef of Dining Services.

I am Lt. Jim Prusha from Kent Police Department, and I would like to share some recommendations for people planning to attend Halloween festivities Saturday. These recommendations are intended to prevent crime, promote safety and keep you out of trouble with the police. Some of these tips se…

Like just about everyone else who has access to what’s going on in the world, I too have been following the issue of what to do about the current crisis in Syria. My guess is that, with all of the best of intentions at the time he made his statement about the “red line” that had better not b…

Dr. Erik David Heidemann, an Assistant Professor of Political Science at Kent State University, passed away on Tuesday, September 3 in Canton, Ohio following sudden illness. He was 35 years old.

This evening, Bill Ayers will be speaking at a May 4 lecture panel. For those of you who do not know him, Ayers is a radical activist from the 1960s and 1970s, and the ringleader of the Weather Underground, a collection of extremists labeled by the FBI as a domestic terrorist group. Ayers an…

Do you ever get the feeling that we Americans are some of the most selfish, self-centered and immature brats that ever lived? I am not claiming to be guilt-free, but look at our national situation as a whole.

America is broken. This has been a tough week for our strong country. We’ve seen terror in Boston, heartbreak in Texas and abandonment in Washington. An iconic event was horrifically disrupted on Monday; dozens of people were displaced and lost everything on Wednesday night; and the Senate l…