Student pilots at Kent State are experiencing delays in flying opportunities due to the unprecedented size of the freshman class.
- Women's basketball beats second Power Five team in three days; places third in Gulf Coast Showcase
- After defeating nationally ranked UCLA, women’s basketball falls to UMass
- Former USG president Moore wins Kent school board seat
- Football beats Miami, advances to MAC Championship
- Women’s basketball upsets No.19 UCLA at Gulf Coast Showcase
- Football to play for division title at Dix Stadium
- Men's basketball team nearly erases a 19-point deficit in tournament championship loss