One issue that will appear on ballots for voters here in Portage County is Issue 5, which seeks to pass a levy to help restore the Brimfield Fire Department. Our reporter Grace Hare breaks it down.
- Kent campus earns 12th consecutive Military Friendly honor
- Kent State Ashtabula helps city health department with COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Track and field ready to compete for MAC Indoor Championship
- Kent State alumnus invited to attend Biden inauguration after fighting for D.C. statehood
- Sports, entertainment venues can reopen under new limits
- Kent State Esports Team one win from joining collegiate tournament