As Kent State University prepares to transition to fully remote instruction ahead of fall break, students say attending college during the pandemic is taking a major toll on them. Connor Steffen has more on the feelings from campus.
- Key government agency acknowledges Biden's win and begins formal transition
- Browns step up without Garrett, down Eagles in steady rain
- Bill to limit health orders passes, but DeWine promises veto
- Men's basketball prepared despite setbacks: 'when the lights come on, we will be ready'
- KSU2U: Drive-in recruitment for prospective students
- Starkey staying positive despite women’s basketball COVID-19 shutdown
- Bryce Schlenker, Colt Hutchinson
After four days of uncertainty, there was very little doubt that Joe Biden would be the forty-sixth president-elect of the United States as the counts in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona and Nevada were winding down. Donald Trump’s legal team has filed suits alleging fraud in the states in whi…
- Jessica Goodwin
I promised myself no Christmas movies until after Thanksgiving! But I found a loophole to my own promise. Luckily for me and all the others that resist breaking out the Christmas movies before Thanksgiving, Netflix just blessed us with a Christmas series, “Dash & Lily.”
- Brandon Lewis
A Thanksgiving tradition like no other, Survivor Series is the one night a year Monday Night RAW and Friday Night SmackDown compete in head-to-head competition, and even though this year’s Survivor Series will be taking place inside WWE ThunderDome due to COVID-19, there’s still plenty of bu…