The fourth annual Women's March was held in Cleveland on October 4 in Market Square - the same place the Cleveland Bazaar held a pop up shop. Some local vendors even dropped out of the event due to concerns with COVID-19 and the large crowds. TV2 reporter Kennedy Gotham spoke with those involved with the march and the bazaar. pop-up to learn more about the situation.
As featured on
- Leebrick flood still causing issues for residents
- Kent State announces nationwide search for new dean of College of Arts and Sciences
- Sex week ends with a bang at Sextoberfest
- Board of Trustees approves college of business administration renaming, new business building after ‘largest single gift’ in university history
- Kent State professor receives top research award, eye tracking and source code developments
- Kent State’s fashion school ranks top 10 in U.S.
- Flood on Leebrick floors 3 and 8