The Center of Hope and the Portage County Sheriff's department hosted their tenth annual Cram-the-Cruiser food drive over the weekend. TV2 reporter Marz Anderson was there and explains how the event is supporting local community members ahead of the holiday season.
- Kent State to play in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
- Water Street Tavern hosts MAC Championship watch party to celebrate football team’s success
- Where to get a COVID-19 booster shot in Kent
- Football loses rematch to Northern Illinois in MAC Championship Game
- Women’s basketball dominates defensively; Flashes 6-1 going into string of home games
- Seventh-annual giving Tuesday raises record breaking $7.7 million
- 49 years in the making: A Kent State football MAC Championship preview