Before Election Day, the country turns to polls to help predict who's ahead in the presidential race - but how much can you actually trust those polls, and how do they work? Our reporter Christian Hinton has the details.
- Kent State’s fashion school ranks top 10 in U.S.
- Flood on Leebrick floors 3 and 8
- Sex in the Dark kicks off KSU Sex Week
- Field hockey beats Miami 1-0 to seize first place in MAC
- President Todd Diacon announces financial summary for upcoming fiscal year as enrollment trends downward
- Spring 2022 courses delivery to ‘reflect pre-pandemic’ levels, College of Business and Administration renamed
- Kent State recognizes Indigenous Peoples' Day, announces National Endowment for the Arts kickoff event